All 29 art Reviews

[Comic] - Sleeping Island - [Comic] - Sleeping Island -

This is VERY cute, I love her face! And her boobs are really well drawn, I really envy your talent. I need a lot more practice. But really, wonderful job! uwu

Commission: ''Yami'' (NSFW) Commission: ''Yami'' (NSFW)

Definitely prefer this version to the other! And surprisingly, not because of the lack of clothes but because this version, her anatomy (mostly her butt) looks a lot more natural. Good job!

Dark Gold Dark Gold

Something looks very weird with her back, and bubble butts are cool but the way it connects to the back that already looked really weird just don't work well, in my opinion. But you captured the look of her eyes and mouth perfectly! Big fan of Chel.

metal kill rising - in color metal kill rising - in color

This is really nice, you're very good with shading and shines. It's pretty rare to see artists that are able to give a sense of weight to the female's body even in a piece that's not realistic. :3 Keep up the good work!

New OC New OC

I'm jealous of your character designing abilities! Great job! :3

Commission: DMITRI Commission: DMITRI

UMF. I wish I could draw male muscles like that. Great job!

LOL - Jinx LOL - Jinx

I love Jinx, but I gotta say I like her with small boobs like her character design. Very nice though, you handled the braids very well! I don't know if it's a stylistic choice (if it is, ignore this) but you might want to consider going easy on the sharpness of the shadows of her nip nacks, it makes it look like she has smarties candies taped to her boobs. But other than that, her boobs look great. :3 Nice job!

CherryLolo responds:

Thank you :) I'll consider that the next time

I've Seen Things I've Seen Things

I want this as my desktop background, this is the best

Daniella - Something Lacking Daniella - Something Lacking

She's my favorite character from Haunting Ground! You did very well, on both versions. :3 I think they're different enough. This is really nice!

Com: ''Sleepless District'' Com: ''Sleepless District''

I really like this piece, the way you draw eyes is very sexy. :3 I don't know if it was your design to draw their ears like that, but I've personally never seen them drawn that way and I like it. Your anatomy is wonderful too, but your hands could use a little more practice. They don't look bad at all, just not up to the same level as everything else. Overall nice job though!